Anyway, the agenda is:
Local NA-YGN members are planning to attend and give out material telling the other side of the story. If you want to support the effort, send an email to supportOysterCreek-at-hotmail.com.
1)Richard Webster, Attorney, Rutgers Environmental Law Clinic and Eastern Environmental Law Center: Safety issues
2) Bob Alvarez, Senior Policy Advisor to the U.S. Secretary of Energy 1993-1999: Spent fuel dangers and general vulnerability
3) Julia Huff: Attorney, Rutgers Environmental Law Clinic and Executive Director, Eastern Environmental Law Center: Environmental issues associated with Oyster Creek operations: marine impacts
4) Joe Mangano, Executive Director, Radiation and Public Health Project: Health issues
5) Paul Gunter, Nuclear Information and Resource Service (NIRS) – Exelon’s pattern of deception and incompetence
6) Questions – timing variable
7) Alec Baldwin, What You Can Do
I’ll post more information as I receive it!