On Tuesday it was the Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources holding a nuclear energy-related hearing, yesterday the Committee on Environment and Public Works served as Senate host.
The webcast of the hearing, “Nuclear Regulatory Commission’s Licensing and Relicensing Processes for Nuclear Plants,” can be seen here.
Appearing before the committee:
- Dr. Dale Klein - Chairman, Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Dr. Gregory B. Jaczko - Commissioner, Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Dr. Peter B. Lyons - Commissioner, Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Ms. Kristine L. Svinicki - Commissioner, Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Mr. Hubert T. Bell - Inspector General, Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Mr. David A. Christian - President and Chief Nuclear Officer, Dominion
- Mr. Anthony R. Pietrangelo- Vice President for Regulatory Affairs, Nuclear Energy Institute
- Mr. Richard Webster - Legal Director, Eastern Environmental Law Center
- Dr. Joseph Romm - Senior Fellow, Center for American Progress
- Mr. H. John Gilbertson Jr. - Managing Director, Goldman, Sachs & Co.