Last night, seven of us had the opportunity to chat amongst ourselves about President Obama’s State of the Union, the announcement of a blue-ribbon commission, the proposal to increase loan guarantees and Vermont Yankee’s tritium quagmire.
Last week was quite an eventful week for the nuclear industry so for one of Rod Adams’s podcast shows, a number of us were asked by Rod if we could share our thoughts. The five other knowledgeable participants were:
- Kelly Taylor, a 24 year nuclear industry professional and frequent Atomic Show guest.
- Meredith Angwin, a physical chemist and small businessperson who has recently started publishing a blog titled Yes, Vermont Yankee.
- Charles Barton, who blogs at Nuclear Green and Energy from Thorium.
- Dan Yurman, who blogs at Idaho Samidat, writes for Fuel Cycle Weekly and is the blogger with the highest readership at The Energy Collective.
- Robert Margolis, a 24 year nuclear industry professional who has operated reactors on 3 continents and is currently working in Florida.
The show is about an hour and fifteen minutes, hope you enjoy. Looking forward to the next one Rod!