Beginning at 8:30 a.m. U.S. EDT, the National Journal will be sponsoring a panel discussion on the implications of the events at Fukushima at the National Press Club here in Washington.
On the today's panel are ...
- Gregory B. Jaczko, Chairman of the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Rep. Ed Markey, Ranking Member of the House Committee on Natural Resources
- Richard W. Caperton, Senior Policy Analyst, Energy Opportunity, Center for American Progress
- Allison Macfarlane, Associate Professor of Environmental Science and Policy, George Mason University
- Tony R. Pietrangelo, Senior Vice President and Chief Nuclear Officer, NEI